From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of denny.allen@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 7:56 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] MMTTY with N1MM COM port issues and strange COM port numbers

I chose to try the easy route and just reassigned the COM72 and 73 to COM11 and 12 from within Device Manager advanced settings. HRD and N1MM seem fine with these settings but I still can’t get MMTTY to key from within N1MM. I will try MMTTY by itself next. At least N1MM works fine on CW, which is my primary use.

Dennis WA5LXS