Re: country files question

Dave Sumner

Under "Tools" click on "Download and install latest country file (wl_cty.dat)" on each computer.

Good luck in FD!

73,
Dave K1ZZ

On Friday, June 22, 2018 7:51 PM, K3ILC <je_madsen@...> wrote:

OK -- I set up N1MM for Field Day across 3 PCs.  On all of them under the "messages" tab, I keep getting the message "wl_cty.dat version for this station is VK9W, the version for <<computer name.. is FT/J ... ."  And it gives me a warning that logging results might be different on the different PCs.  Does this really need to be updated for Field Day?  If not how can I shut that message off?  BTW, I searched on that quote and it took me to https://www.country-files.com/contest/n1mm/
On that page there are two download links.  One is for "N1MM 8.6.2 and later", and the other is for "N1MM 8.6.1 and earlier".  I have N1MM v1.0.7193.0 , which bears little resemblance to either of those versions.  (I appreciate answers to my newbie requests -- sorry).

73
K3ILC