From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Sumner
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 7:19 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Sending stops after first character

Thanks, George. In my case I'm sure more ferrite will not help as it occurs even when I am not transmitting (K3 in test mode).

Dave K1ZZ

On Friday, May 25, 2018 12:16 AM, "GIWagner@..." <giwagner@...> wrote:

Dave, I have had that problem of the function key sending only a single character and then nothing more.   When it did happen, I would reboot, which seemed to cure the problem for while. It has not happened recently, and that may be because I added ferrites to a bunch of cables.

73, George, K5KG

On 5/25/2018 2:35 AM, David Sumner wrote:

Guys,

I think I've seen this problem mentioned before but I can't locate it in the archive.

Getting ready for CW WPX (as NW7R), sometimes when I hit a function key only the first character of the stored message or callsign is sent and then it appears to hang up. I can get out of it by hitting Escape but I'd rather not have to do that a few hundred times this weekend.

I was QRT for 9 days while on a road trip to Dayton and the Windows 10 update was done when I turned the computer back on. Rebooting doesn't seem to help. I'm running N1MM+ V.1.0.7177.0.

All help appreciated.

73,

Dave K1ZZ