Feladó: Larry K8UT < k8ut@... (Link -> mailto:k8ut@...) >
Dátum: 2018 május 17 09:45:35
Tárgy: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] ADIF import problem
Címzett: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io (Link -> mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io)

Yuri,

Bearing and Distance information is not stored, but derived from the Prefix (country) or GridSquare information.

Perform your ADIF import (to which contest type in N1MM?). Select a contact in the Log Window. Right-click on that record, >Edit Contact. Check the Grid field. Is the GridSquare information available?

-larry (K8UT)