From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim W7RY
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:34 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] MORTTY Working

I removed the [{ENTER} from the transmit button...

I already have {enter} in my macros for proper formatting of my buffers. This isn't my first RTTY contesting rodeo...

So really the transmit function should only have the [ in it because folks SHOULD already have the proper carriage return/line feeds in their macros. That is my opinion. But to each their own.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY