From: ve3ki
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] MORTTY Working

Following the instructions in the manual at
<http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Digital+-+External+TNC+Support&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#In_the_Digital_Interface_DI_> : Open the DI Setup window, choose the Message Setup tab, select the "Other, TinyFSK" Message Set, click on the TX button at the right and  program a [ character followed by the {ENTER} macro into the Message Text for the TX button and then click on the "Save" button in the blue area. Next, click on the RX button at the right and program a ] character followed by the {ENTER} macro into the Message Text and press "Save". Click on the ESC button at the right and program a \ character into the Message Text and press "Save". When you have done all three, click on the "Save Settings" button to save the changes and exit the DI Setup window. Close the DI window and reopen it. After you have done that, you can check to make sure your changes have taken effect by opening the DI Setup window, "Messages" tab, "Other, TinyFSK" message set and checking that the expected contents are still programmed into those three buttons. Once you have done that,  the {TX} and {RX} macros ought to work in your regular message buttons.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 07:27 pm, Jim W7RY wrote:
Thanks Max...

Did all of that.. I still have to put the transmit command [ into the macro. And the receive command ] at the end of the macros instead of the {TX} and {RX} commands to make them work with Tiny FSK.

Nothing in the setup saying this at least that I can find.

My TX and RX buttons work fine.

Thanks all
73
Jim W7RY