Re: MORTTY Working

Skip

Good practice is to begin your transmission with {TX}{ENTER} and end it with a single space before the {RX}.  This puts your transmission at the beginning of a new line, and separates the end of it from the noise he will print at your {RX}.  Multiple line feeds are a real PITA for those receiving on a window that scrolls up [or down] as he then needs to chase your call and maybe exchange with the mouse.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

On 5/14/2018 8:00 PM, Jim W7RY wrote:
Got one of my MORTTYs working. Seems to work fine.. I have not tried it on the air yet.

So.... Do I simply put the transmit command [ into the macro? Then put the receive command in at the end ] ?

There is little info out there on actually USING the Tiny FSK. As lease by using an internet search engine.... No into on the N1MM help either that specifically addresses the Tiny FSK that I could fine.

Anyone have any links?

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY