From: ve3ki
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] MORTTY Working

<http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Digital+-+External+TNC+Support&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#TinyFSK_by_Andy_Flowers_K0SM> .

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 08:00 pm, Jim W7RY wrote:
Got one of my MORTTYs working. Seems to work fine.. I have not tried it on the air yet.

So.... Do I simply put the transmit command [ into the macro? Then put the receive command in at the end ] ?

There is little info out there on actually USING the Tiny FSK. As lease by using an internet search engine.... No into on the N1MM help either that specifically addresses the Tiny FSK that I could fine.

Anyone have any links?

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY