Re: QSO Recorder

ve3ki

See <https://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Third+Party+Software&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#QSOrder_by_Vasily_K3IT_> (read the last paragraph). The detailed descriptions of the command-line arguments are in the readme.txt file in the QSOrder download.

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 01:50 pm, Drago Turin wrote:

I have installed_.Qsorder into N1MM+.I setup Broadcasting,Stared N1MM+ and Qsorecording.

When I tested_,I found after enter each QSO, the recorder make separate recording for the particular QSO-CALL sign.

How can I change  the recording time lower than default 45 seconds?

Tnx

Drago,S59A._,_