Re: QSO Recorder

Gerry Hull

Install the VC2015 runtime from the link above.

73 Gerry W1VE

On Sun, May 13, 2018, 9:15 AM Dennis Egan <egan.dennis88@...> wrote:
Downloaded and installed the latest version of QSO Recorder this morning.  I thought I would update everything prior to my trip to HR9 for the CQWW WPX CW contest.  (Shameless plug- we'll be on as HQ9X, Multi-2, from Roatan Island, Honduras).

Placed it in the Documents\N1MM Logger+\QSORecording folder.

When I try to run it, I get an error: "The code execution cannot proceed because
VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

So I reinstalled, same error, Reinstalled again in a different folder, same error.  All installs
done as an administrator.

Hoping someone can help with this issue.  I spent about 2 hours on it this morning, and other than this email got no closer to figuring out how to fix it.

Dennis W1UE