Re: Partial call instead of full call sent

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 11:55 am, wb2nvr wrote:
I'd appreciate some help.  Running the latest version, W10 64 bit.  CW mode, in S & P, using the ! macro, only the last letter of the call is sent, as if I entered a correction. For example, instead of sending K4EE, only E is sent.

I've had this problem in previous versions, but never reported it.

Any idea what I might have set incorrectly?

TNX ES 73,
Bob WB2NVR
Bob,

Disable the "Send partial Calls" option in Configure / Configure Ports...

--
Gerald, VE1DT