Re: RSP1A / N1MM+ Integration

Bud Trench

Steve - many thanks. I've got it up and running using the K3S IF output. Pretty cool! 73, Bud AA3B

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@...>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 2:08 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io; aa3b.bud@... >> Bud Trench <aa3b.bud@...>
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] RSP1A / N1MM+ Integration

Forget Omni-Rig. Forget Win4K3Suite. Forget VSPE and other port sharing. Look
at Waterfall Bandmap.

https://groups.io/g/waterfallbandmap/

The latest version and the manual are in the Files area.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 03/23/2018 11:32 AM, Bud Trench wrote:
I recently purchased a RSP1A and would like to integrate it with N1MM+.My
station is configured for SO2R and features 2 Elecraft K3S’s and a microHAM mK2R+.

I have downloaded SDRPlay and I’ve been successful in integrating the RSP1A with
Win-Test using Omni-Rig.I realize the N1MM+ does not support Omin-Rig (too bad).

I’ve seen several messages on this group suggesting the RSP1A / N1MM+
integration can be accomplished using Win4K3Suite. Are there any concerns
related to running Win4K3Suite in a configuration that includes the mK2R+?

Are there any other options for accomplishing the RSP1A / N1MM+ integration?

Does anyone have a step by step procedure for accomplishing the RSP1A / N1MM+
integration?

Thanks in advance,

Bud AA3B