Re: Creating Second Instance of LoggerPlus

Fred - NA2U

Checked all and found no change.  BUT, I have two Documents folders and I had changed the ini file name in the wrong one.  Now the radio1.ini is in both and the second instance program opens.  Thanks, Rich.

73,

Fred/NA2U

On Mar 18, 2018, at 12:49 PM, ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:

Try setting the "Target" field in the shortcut to  "C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\N1MMLogger.net.exe" "Ini=Radio1.ini" (assuming the ini file is named just Radio1.ini) - i.e. try putting the quotation marks around the entire Ini= parameter, not just the file name. Both ways work for me here, but you never know.... The other thing to check is that when you renamed the file, there isn't an extra space in the file name (Radio 1.ini is not the same file as Radio1.ini), also that there are no spaces before or after the = sign and that there is only one space between the quoted program name and the Ini parameter.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 12:23 pm, Fred - NA2U wrote:
I need to create a second instance of LoggerPlus for remote operations with different radio.

In 2.1.1 Program Installation and Setup, 3. Multiple ini Files, I have created the desktop shortcut to N1MM, the path properties of which are: "C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\N1MMLogger.net.exe" Ini="Radio1.ini". In the N1MMLoggerPlus Documents folder I created a copy of the .ini file and renamed it: N1MM Logger Radio1.ini Clicking on the new desktop shortcut I get an error message: The INI file 'Radio1.ini' does not exist! So, I created another copy of the ini file and named it: Radio1.ini The result is the same, the .ini files does not exist. I am unable to see the problem. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

73,

Fred/NA2U

1 Simple Trick Removes Lip Lines & Eye Bags in Seconds
healthzoneworldwide.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5aaeba5688da63a56779bst03vuc