N1MM+ and MMTTY and MMVARI

Mike Flowers

Hi Gang,

Still getting into the setup of N1MM+ here.   I must have something configured amiss.

It appears that one can use both MMTTY and MMVARI within N1MM+.

When I set the Digital Interface to MMTTY, I now have that working properly, running FSK RTTY keying to my K3 using the EXTFSK module.   So that part’s all good.

However, if I then change the Interface on the Digital Interface Window to MMVARI, N1MM+ throws an error:

N1MMLogger.net - Version 1.0.7112.0
Built: 3/13/2018 7:30:24 AM
Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.16299.0,64:1,en-US,en-US
Error occurred at: 3/18/2018 10:23:48 AM in Thread:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException (0x80004005): External component has thrown an exception.
   at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)

(I’ve sent off this email to the support team.)

An EXTFSK window appears complaining that COM1  (CW keying?) is NG (Red), and N1MM+ is locked up, and I must kill the process with Task Manager.

I would surely appreciate some help with this problem.

Thanks!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC