Re: Difference in postings between yahoo groups and the new site

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 02:19 pm, john ni0k wrote:
I am getting duplicate messages from the reflector to two different email accounts. I am unable to find the setting in groups.io to remove one of the email accounts that the messages are sent to. Any suggestions?

John,

This is likely because Yahoo had two email addresses for you and both were brought over in the migration. Using the web interface, log onto the N1MM+ group on groups.io with the email address you no longer want to use. If you are already logged on using the other email address, you may need to logoff from that address first before it will give you the option to use another email address. Select Subscription from the menu at the left side of the page. That will take you to the page where you can unsubscribe that email address from the group.

--
Gerald, VE1DT