Sent: Tue, Mar 06, 2018 00:50
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerPlus] Suggestion

The program is already working as it should.

MARK is for stations you do NOT want to work. We want to avoid them, not jump to them in the bandmap. For stations I might still need to work, but don't want to wait for the full call, I put in something like DX1, DX2 or the partial call.

Perhaps the addition of a MAYBE spot would be helpful. Instead of entering a partial call or doing a MARK, we could just flag the frequency as a MAYBE  which would results in with a "?? at 05:47:15". Those MAYBE spots would be included  when jumping up/down in the bandmap.

This way
--
Gerald, VE1DT