Re: Is there a way to remove Dupes?

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

Dick,

There is nothing in the program to remove dupes in a log, probably because there has never been a reason.

If I had to do it, I would put the log into ADIF format and use spreadsheet software such as Excel that has a remove duplicates function.

If the problem you have is that you are trying to import a log and QSOs are rejected because the program is complaining that there are duplicates, that means that those QSOs are already found in the open database. So, you will need to open a new database to import them.

--
Gerald, VE1DT