Spectrum display - Icom 7300 #IC7300 #spectrum

Rob Cichocki

Can someone please help me with getting the Spectrum display working in N1MM Logger.

I have it working no problem in DXlab but when I try the same port settings in N1MM I get the following error pop up.

"The Baud Rate on COM2 could not be set. Do you have the correct driver installed?"

The speed has to be set to 115200 for the scope to work and this works just fine in DXlab software so no issues with comport or drivers.

If I set to lower speed, the N1MM software works but the spectrum will not.

Thanks for all the help.