From: "'Fred - NA2U' cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...>
Date: February 21, 2018 at 4:54:16 PM HST
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Cc: cwman@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Frequency in Entry Window/Click on Spot in Available Window/Bandmap No t Working

We had a last minute change of radio prior to start of ARRL DX CW.  We took out a 1000MP Mark V and put in an FTDX-5000.  Using an Expert 1.3K-FA amplifier.  There was not time to make adjustments to the amplifier prior to the contest.  We were able to get through the contest FB.

Following the contest adjustments were made in the amp so the auto-tune feature would work.  This required changing the baud rate from 4800 for use with the 1000MP to 38,400 to match the 5000.  When we did this the amp auto-tune and frequency control functions worked as they should.  N1MM is following the radio frequency BUT we find that when we enter a frequency in the Entry window and press

This one really has us puzzled.  Suggestions on how to solve the mystery?  Thanks.

73 and aloha from the Big Island

Fred/KH6/NA2U

After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a8e3124801da3124577dst04vuc

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional