Re: ESM

Rob K6RB

It should not be inserting a ?. My N1MM+ does not do that.

Rob

"ai6o@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Running in ESM on latest version using Win 7, I call CQ, then type in the answering callsign. I press enter (F2 is highlighted) and the exchange starts with his callsign but I get a question mark after his callsign and then the rest of the exchange is sent.  Confuses everyone!

If I do not press enter but press F2 it works perfectly, sending his callsign (but with NO ?) and the exchange is sent.  Am I wrong in thinking that the first method (using Enter) should work without the ? after his callsign?

Some of you reading this may have heard me on CWOPs last night when I was running.  Sorry!

Ed, AI6O