From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]

Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 9:54 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Cc: cwman@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Frequency in Entry Window/Click on Spot in
Available Window/Bandmap No t Working

We had a last minute change of radio prior to start of ARRL DX CW. We took
out a 1000MP Mark V and put in an FTDX-5000. Using an Expert 1.3K-FA
amplifier. There was not time to make adjustments to the amplifier prior to
the contest. We were able to get through the contest FB.

Following the contest adjustments were made in the amp so the auto-tune
feature would work. This required changing the baud rate from 4800 for use
with the 1000MP to 38,400 to match the 5000. When we did this the amp
auto-tune and frequency control functions worked as they should. N1MM is
following the radio frequency BUT we find that when we enter a frequency in
the Entry window and press <ENTER> that the radio will not change frequency.
Similarly, when clicking on an available station in the Available window
will not take the radio to the spot. When clicking on a spot in the
BandMap, for the briefest instant, the bandmap shows the frequency to where
the radio should go but then switches back to where the radio is already
set. Unplugging the data line from the amplifier will allow everything else
to work as it should.

This one really has us puzzled. Suggestions on how to solve the mystery?
Thanks.

73 and aloha from the Big Island

Fred/KH6/NA2U

After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a8e3124801da3124577dst04vuc

N1MM+ FAQ:
N1MM+ http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Q
N1MM+ uestions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation

Yahoo Groups Links