Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 4:50 PM
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] my history file for NSSPRINT has stopped working

Ever since I tried getting a history file going for NAQP a few weeks back, I can’t get the NSSPRINT history file to work.

I’ve tried lots of things. Old history files that used to work. Old versions of N1MM+. Copy files, rename them, set contest to look at hist files with new names.

Fiddled with adding a “!!Order!!” line. The orig file sent to me did not use that line.

File that used to work has this format:

AA3B,BUD,,,PA,PA,-1,1900-01-01

History for CWTs work fine. I put a new file in nearly every week. No change in name tho.

I’m ready to start from scratch but have yet to find the details in the myriad of manual pages on the web.

Help.

Fritz K4OAQ