Re: Looking for some programming help with switch emulation coding

Knut Meland

Sorry for bothering you. Checked http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php and found that the reflector is down.

73 de LA9RY Knut

Den 19.11.2017 00:51, skrev 'John Bednar' k3ct@... [N1MMLoggerplus]:

Jerry,

A DVK does not have the flexibility of a sound card or radio codec.

Your function key text is wrong. The code is not sending three commands.
Here is a sentence from the manual (Macros section).
“You can not place more than one CAT1ASC or CAT2ASC macro in a function key
message”

This portion of your message looks like a typing error:
{cat{cat1asc swh37;}

Record everything in one message and played one DVK message.

If you must send three radio commands see the manual instructions. Here is
the link:
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Macros

John, K3CT