I will send you a copy 👍

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken

22. okt. 2017 kl. 12:16 skrev 'Larry Gauthier (K8UT)' k8ut@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...>:

Please post the .MC file that you are using for this contest so that we can look at it.

-larry (K8UT)

From: Stein-Roar Brobakken post@... [N1MMLoggerplus]
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 5:28 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] RTTY macro bug in N1MM with additional call!!

Hi

No ESM enabled.

I am using default rtty macro from N1MM, but getting delayed in QSO Because it transmit callsign two times.

Even i remove the ! the Macro transmit a callsign, so N1MM overrides time of use in a RTTY QSO.

I see everybody using N1MM in contest have this shitty problem...

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken
LB3RE K3RAG
post@...