Re: RTTY macro bug in N1MM with additional call!!

Rag LB-Three-RE Stein-Roar

Hi

No ESM enabled.

I am using default rtty macro from N1MM, but getting delayed in QSO Because it transmit callsign two times.

Even i remove the ! the Macro transmit a callsign, so N1MM overrides time of use in a RTTY QSO.

I see everybody using N1MM in contest have this shitty problem...

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken

22. okt. 2017 kl. 10:27 skrev 'Les Elliott' g4ogb@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...>:

Stein
Are you using ESM?

Copy and paste the complete macro file

Les, G4OGB

Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 7:23 AM
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] RTTY macro bug in N1MM with additional call!!

Hi

N1MM have a grumphy RTTY macro bug...

I wonder how to shut off they annoying extra callsign plus Enter in N1MM
RTTY macro?
The first callsign is anyway hidden in N1MM.. cannot turn it off!!

Its like this now
TX Callsign
ENTER
Callsign RST Exchange mycallsign
RX

I removed now the 2nd callsign.
but still it sends the callsign then enter new line.

I want to have like this
TX
ENTER
Callsign RST Exchange mycall