Re: PTT hanging

Michael <wa7skg@...>

'John Bednar' k3ct@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote on 09/25/2017 02:55 AM:
What radio?
It is unusual that the hardware PTT from the Microham is not used and you are relying on radio command PTT. Why?
The CPU usage for Logger+ and radio command PTT not working seems to indicate that you are getting RF into the radio control cable. Do you lose radio control at the same time?
John, K3CT
I have this occasionally with IC-7300. Happens with several different digital programs. I hit send, the radio keys, the message is sent, the software indicates unkey but the radio continues to transmit. I must hit the transmit button on the radio to unkey. No explanation, cannot force it to happen. It just periodically happens.

Gremlins.

Michael
WA7SKG

.