Re: NS Sprint: 18.3368

Steve London

John,

All N1MM+ crashes are also stored in LogError.txt.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 08/15/2014 08:43 AM, reillyjf@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
Installed 18.3368 prior to the NS Sprints last night. No problems during
the initial RTTY sprint; however, N1MM+ crashed half way through the CW
sprint. I didn't recover the crash dump in the heat of battle -- sorry.
Then, after the sprint, I discovered that all of my 40m Q's were
recorded as 20m. I wasn't paying close attention to the frequency on the
entry window, so not sure if a rig interface issue is the root of these
problems (K3: but it has been stable for a very long time).