Dropbox ?

CW Morse

I'm new to N1MM+ and quite impressed . . .
When I set it up, everything went into my Documents folder (W7).  Can I specify that I'd rather have it all go into my Dropbox folder?  They do a much better job of backup than I do, despite best intentions ;=)

If I look into the N1MM Logger+ folder I see lots of files & folders.  Do I have any reason to deal directly with any of these, or is it all "automatic" from the interface windows?

I can't recreate it now, but earlier the Entry window had a complaint at the top of something to the effect that Contest Mode <> "something else" Mode.
What is that telling me and how do I fix it?

TIA    Don  K2BIO