Resending Last Exchange

Mike VA3LR

I ran into this a few times during NAQP RTTY this past weekend.

While having ESM engaged and in S & P mode, a running station would send their exchange which I would then enter in the Entry Window and press Enter which would in turn send my exchange to the station and record the QSO in the log. However a few times the station did not receive my entire exchange and requested me to resend.

Is there a macro or command that can be engaged to resend the entire exchange S & P Exchange macro after it had been logged??

Thanks in advance.

73
Mike
VE3WPV