From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 5:15 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] RE: Use of {LASTCALL} ??

Hello all,

Thanks to Mike ND9G, Vilnis YL2KF and Jim N7US for answers.

To Mike and Jim, yes, I have tried LOGTHENPOP, but I simply find it too messy to use in the heat of battle.

Larry K8UT has kindly given me information on how to use it, but I find it hard work to implement easily.

I am used to the “other” contesting program, where entering the existing call, clicking on another and being able to send this:
TU AA5AU NOW K8UT 599 002 002 GU0SUP is easy.

Vilnis, I will try this out in the BARTG HF RTTY contest in a couple of weeks, but will practice with it before then.

Thanks for your answers….

73 de Phil GU0SUP

Avast logo