Re: use of {LASTCALL} ??

Jim N7US

And there’s a video of it at http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Instructional+Videos .

73, Jim N7US

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: February 27, 2017 13:43
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] use of {LASTCALL} ??

Have you looked at {LOGTHENPOP} ?

I believe that does exactly what you're wanting to do.

73,

Mike ND9G (prev KB9BIB)

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 1:33 PM, 'Phil Cooper' pcooper@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Reading through the documentation (once more!) I see there is a function called {LASTCALL} that sends the last call logged.

That’s about all it says about this function.

While trying to figure out ways of handling multiple callers in RTTY, I am wondering if I can work a call, get the report, log it, enter a new call, and then use a function key to send something like {TX} TU {LASTCALL} Now ! F5 F2 {RX}

Has anyone tried this out? I have a feeling that it may not work as expected in ESM, but I think I would be happy without ESM, if this worked.

Can anyone help me with this?

Best 73

Phil GU0SUP

_._,_.___