Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 8:50 PM
Subject: RE: [N1MMLoggerplus] Dueling CQ on RTTY

Hi Craig..

Dueling CQ has worked this way since July of 2015 and this is the first anyone has said they wanted it the same as CW and SSB. This was requested a number of times in Feature requests so I finally made it that way. I suppose I can make it settable so I will add this to my list…

Version 1.0.5049 (July 24, 2015)

5. Digital: When Dueling CQ is turned on When pressing ESC or entering

call in EW cancels out Dueling CQ and turns it off. (Coded by N2AMG)

73 Rick N2AMG