From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:28 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Dueling CQ on RTTY

Would someone check this out?

I can do dueling CQ on CW, PH and RTTY. If I use  the ESC key to stop the CQ or enter a call, RTTY shuts off dueling CQ. On CW and PH, Dueling CQ function continues. I think this just started.

I used this feature a couple of times yesterday in NAQP and noticed this as a surprise.

Maybe I have something set wrong?

Thanks, Craig K9CT