From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:38 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: RE: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: Set up problem with FT50D

Im not in the shack now so will take another look tomorrow but I would say the whole problem revolves around COM3 and the PTT not working as it should but I just cant seem to get the settings correct. Not sure off the top of my head how ive set it up but the CAT works correctly, it's the PTT side of things that seem to be screwing it up.....

Thanks for your help so far guys,

73 Kev - M6KNS