Re: 2Tone printing off-screen

Rick Ellison

I had another email On this over the  weekend also. It’s on my list to work on so as I get time I will see what’s going on.

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 9:56 PM
To: N1MM Loggerplus
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] 2Tone printing off-screen

I was using SO2R during the RTTY Roundup.  DI-2 had attached 2Tone and MMTTY windows, with 2Tone as receive-only.  Text in the 2Tone section would frequently print off-screen, where I couldn’t see it. In other words, it was not doing word wrap.  I tried resizing the font, with the widget in the upper right corner of the DI Window, and I tried changing the size of the entire window, but neither helped.  If I made the font really small, text took longer to reach the right edge, but it didn’t always start at the left edge, and I had squelch turned off, so there were a lot of garbage characters.

DI-1 had the same split-window setup, but behaved normally.

Any ideas?

Thanks.