Re: F2 remains highlighted after receving RTTY exchange

Jay Farlow

In S&P, it is the TU macro that sends my exchange (in addition to "TU"), so I think I kind of need it. The documented behavior is that after I've left-clicked on the last bit of the running station's exchange, I should be able to send my exchange and log the contact with a single additional action: either pressing the enter key on my keyboard or right-clicking in the digital window. The program is not behaving as documented, which I assume means I have something set up wrong.