Re: ARRL RU Run mode station I am calling is being sent twice

Rick Ellison

Remove the call from F5

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 9:21 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] ARRL RU Run mode station I am calling is being sent twice

I am using ESM.  I think I recall a way to turn off the sending of the call.....

On 1/7/2017 7:19 PM, Radio K0HB kzerohb@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

SMe thing noted here, using most current rev.

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 19:33 Ryan Noguchi ai6do@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Is ESM enabled? If so, hitting the Enter key is equivalent to hitting HisCall (F5 by default) then Exchange (F2 by default) which sounds like what you're seeing.

73, Ryan AI6DO