From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2017 5:20 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] ESM with external TNC (KAM) RTTY not working in RUN mode

I use a KAM and a USB com port (CH340) when it doesn't work. But the TNC works just fine with the digital interface of N1MM,, it's just the ESM in run mode that doesn't work. Running windows 10 PRO.

73,

Stephane, VE2SG

Le 2017-01-01 à 10:48, 'Rick Ellison' rellison@... [N1MMLoggerplus] a écrit :

You say.

If I use a serial port via a Microham interface, all working good.

What are you using when it doesn’t work??

I have to dig out my PK232 to check this out. I’ll try to do this later today..

73 Rick N2AMG