From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2017 6:26 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] ESM with external TNC (KAM) RTTY not working in RUN mode

Hi everyone,

I'm using ESM mode with an external TNC (KAM All modes), all setup of the digital interface is done according to the N1MM manual.

In S&P mode, ESM will behave normally, in all modes, but in RUN mode digital, the yellow highlight will never move to F3 and log it.

If I use a serial port via a Microham interface, all working good.