OTRSP Protocol Setup

Matt Murphy

Hello,

I finally assembled my YCCC SO2R box and in the manual it says that N1MM Logger supports connecting it via named pipes.

I was under the impression that a virtual serial port is not required when using named pipes (OS is Windows 10).  From the YCCC SO2R Box manual version 1.3:

A virtual COM port driver is also required to connect the SO2R Box interface program with the logging program (unless the logging program supports named pipes).

Is there a way to connect the box to N1MM+ without selecting a serial port?  When I select OTRSP in the configurer there is an error message requiring me to select a serial port in order to save.

Advice much appreciated.

73,
Matt NQ6N