From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:52 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Fwd: [N1MMLoggerplus] Strange Log Entry WAE RTTY

I did not receive a response to my question.

More information follows.  I'll delete the entry  from my log before submitting.

Using version V1.0.5978.0 (current at time of the test).  The Q in question looks fine in the log window.  In the Summary window it shows separately as New Jersey.  The Q in question in the Cabrillo file shows:

QSO:   14106  RY  2016-11-12 2047

That's it.  No other QSO information appears.

I should have worked her again not knowing if the behavior would have repeated or I could have corrected the log during the contest.

73,

Fred/NA2U

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Fred - NA2U cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...>
Date: November 13, 2016 at 11:14:35 AM MST
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Strange Log Entry WAE RTTY

I worked a station in NJ.  The log window "series" column (and the Score window) shows NJ.  All other Qs show QSO in "series" column.  The station worked is still showing as needed in the Mults/Qs window.
If I look at the Edit Contact window NJ doesn't show anywhere.

Is there a way to correct this Q so I don't have to work the station again hoping for a different outcome?

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U
The Worst Health Problem In America. See It Now
Gut Health Research
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5828ad8cedb602d8b6a7ast03duc

------------------------------------
Posted by: Fred - NA2U <cwman@...>

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   N1MMLoggerplus-digest@...
   N1MMLoggerplus-fullfeatured@...

How To Fix Your Fatigue (Do This Every Day)
gundrymd.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/582dee501e4386e4f2f3ast02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad