From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2016 10:17 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] RE: LW9ETQ issues

Hi Osvaldo,

Go to TOOLS (on the entry window) and at the top, click on "Rescore current contest".
That solved the non-scoring QTC issue for me.
I have had to do that several times since starting the contest. Some sent QTC's get scored, but others don't.
I cannot see why some do, and some not, but rescoring them worked for me.

73 de Phil GU0SUP