Re: Another QTC issue

Rick Ellison

I will look at this as it should not have cleared when doing that…

73 Rick

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2016 12:02 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: AW: [N1MMLoggerplus] Another QTC issue

Rick,

I did NOT hit enter or tab out of anything. The QTC header was the first thing I clicked in the DI window but it showed up corrupted in the QTC window. Because all the QTCs were coming in fast I clicked all QTCs into the RX-QTC window. Only then I clicked on “header again” in the RX-QTC window and that action cleared out all QTCs.

73 de Goetz DJ3IW