Re: Proposed QTC Message Customizations - DX Side

Rick Ellison

The changes would not have anything to do with the rtty side. That side of the window is working well…

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:54 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...; 'Rick Ellison'
Cc: DM5TI Hartmut
Subject: AW: [N1MMLoggerplus] Proposed QTC Message Customizations - DX Side

Hello Rick,

for the WAE RTTY please do not implement these CW-only changes.

73 de Goetz DJ3IW

#1 would not be in compliance with the rules: and Looking at it, it’s not in compliance as it is. It should be sending to 3 places. I’ll see what the WAE guys say about that..

5 Exchange

A contest QSO can only be conducted between a European and a non-European station (exception: RTTY, see §12). The exchange consists of RS/RST and a progressive serial number starting with 001. If the station worked does not send a serial number, log the contact with number 000. Each station can be credited only once per band.

#2 is doable. I will add that to my list….

73 Rick N2AMG