Re: QTC window (EU side)

Rick Ellison

At this time the messages are hard coded but I will add the ability to let the user set what he wants to send. At the current time it just sends AGN TIME. AGN CALL, AGN SERIAL.

For the guys sending QTC pressing just 1, 2, 3 will send the individual section of the qtc for repeats. Also pressing 4 will send a repeat of the qtc header.

Not sure if others know but there are other Key Commands that work with the QTC Window besides 1, 2, 3, 4, Shift1, Shift2, Shift3

F-Key that is assigned to the Again key will clear the QTC lines of current row and send AGN

F-Key that is assigned to the TU key will act like hitting the Exit button on the QTC Window.

All other function keys are passed to the Entry Window.

CW Mode

CTRL-K = Open the CW send window

CTRL-Q – Enters Quick Edit mode in Entry Window

(RQTC)

CTRL-A – Subtracts 1 from qtc number in QTC header and removes 1 QTC Entry line

ALT-A – Increases QTC Header qtc count by 1 and adds 1 QTC entry line

ALT-W – Clears the current QTC row

(SQTC)

ALT-Enter or +(plus) key – Repeat last string sent

73 Rick N2AMG