Re: 1.0.5849 - 7. QTC Window

Rick Ellison

I’ll add it to the look at later folder…

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:51 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: 1.0.5849 - 7. QTC Window

Followup for N2AMG:

In follow up testing rev 5849, I confirm that mousing over the Available window no longer grabs focus away from the QTCWindow.

On the other hand, I have found that focus can still be lost from the QTC Window if the Telnet 3-minute timeout expires. The Telnet window flashes red and focus is transferred to the Entry Window. This is just an observation and I am not suggesting this needs to be "fixed".

7. QTC Window: Stops focus from being grabbed by another window as long
as the QTC Window is open. (Coded by N2AMG)

>> Gerald, VE1DT

---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., <n1mmtomwagner@...> wrote :

Version 1.0.5849 (August 9, 2016)

1. VHFNAC: EDI export issue caused by the change in contest
descriptions in 1.0.5831. (SP1CNV) (Coded by K3CT)
2. Corrected a beacon callsign (coded by N1MM)
3. New contest dialog: widened selection control (coded by N1MM)
4. QTC Window: When closing out of Setup window return focus to last
control used before opening setup. (Coded by N2AMG)
5. QTC Window: When Focus Other Always Swap is enabled disable it when
QTC Window opens and re- enables it when it closes. (Coded by N2AMG)
6. QTC Window: Anytime focus is lost to another window, When QTC window
gets focus back sets focus to last used control. (Coded by N2AMG)
7. QTC Window: Stops focus from being grabbed by another window as long
as the QTC Window is open. (Coded by N2AMG)
8. Run time error when frequency longer than 9 characters in generic
export (coded by N1MM)
9. Added additional F-keys to MorseRunner support. Requires this
version of N1MM+ and version 1.68.1+ of MorseRunner, available in
the Additional Support Files area. (Many) (Coded by N2IC)
10. IC-7300: Added USB-D & LSB-D modes. (N1MM) (Coded by K3CT)
11. IC-7600,IC-7850/1, Pro2/3: Fixed a bug in the selection of the
digital mode. (Coded by K3CT)