Re: QTC window (EU side)

Rick Ellison

Besides using Shift 1, Shift 2 and Shift 3 keys you will notice if anything in the QTC row is skipped or has an error the AGN button for that row will highlight and pressing enter will send AGN#

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:36 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: QTC window (EU side)

Stew,

Yes, the QTC window is grabbing focus. However, you still have other alternatives.

1. Use the mouse to select the F-Keys

2. I haven't confirmed this one as I am not set up as an EU station, but I assume that keyboard 1, 2, and 3 are active in the QTC Window and will send time?, call? & nr? accordingly for an EU side station.

Note, it is best to make sure you are using the current version (1.0.5849.0) as there have been some recent changes to the QTC software.

>> Gerald, VE1DT

---In N1MMLoggerplus@..., <gw0etf@...> wrote :

First off I'm not asking for any recoding or otherwise at this late stage, so read this more as observations which may or may not be looked at later.....

Previously I've played in WAE and logged QTCs on paper for entry later (yuk..!). This time I'll have a go at logging real time using the QTC window and have noticed that the main logging functions lose focus when this window is open. This means I can't use my and F-key macros to get quick repeats of just those elements and avoid an message being sent from the QTC window which would have the whole qtc being sent which I don't want/need. The only way I can find to do this is with the paddles, ok but means leaving the keyboard momentarily. Also I can't use my footswitch set to ESM-Enter to move through the qtc elements which makes things a little easier and smoother.

Yes, I'm not the worlds most accomplished typist and every little bit helps particularly in this contest...

73,
Stew, GW0ETF(GW4J)