From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:10 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] WE QTC sending and ESM

Good day:

After I start a QTC sequence with CTRL-Z, N1MM+ sends QTC 1/6 when I hit return.

Then, the first "Send" button in the QTC window turns green. Subsequent enters have no effect. The mouse pointer moves to the QTC window but focus doesn't appear to.

If I click in the QTC window, it works. What am I doing wrong? This is a Windows 10 Laptop and a micro2r using the Micro ham protocol and winkeyer with virtual com ports.

The station logging computers are Windows 7 - is this a Windows 10 problem?

73,

Mark