From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 9:08 PM
To: elecraft@...
Cc: microHAM@...; N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] monitoring your own transmitted RTTY text

Trying to help a RTTY newbie setup his Microkeyer II to his K3, we had everything working in NAQP except whatever he sent was not visible in the digi window of MM+. We noticed it scrolled by in the microkeyer window, but a nusiance to try to keep your eyes on the screen and the keyer......I noticed a post about the recent K3 firmware, but Ed doesn’t have that installed in his K3.....is there a setting or something we missed? With my microkeyer, I didn’t have to do anything, what I sent was automagically captured in the digi window.....

73, Jamie WW3S