From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 8:46 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Contact Mode vs Contest Mode

I just finished uploading my log for NAQP RTTY.

Had a couple issues that I was able to fix by editing the cabrillo
file. But I'm still scratching my head on how to fix this in N1MM for
future contests.

Where do I update the contact mode? Currently my entry windows has the
following:

Contact Mode (PSK31) <> Contest mode (RTTY)!

I was using a Flex 6700/Maestro and the mode was RTTY.

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC